4 Potomac Ct: A Charming Home in the Heart of Historic Old Town Alexandria
This charming home is located in the heart of Historic Old Town Alexandria, just a few blocks away from the Potomac River. The home is a blend of historic charm and modern luxury, with original brickwork dating back to 1790 and a thoughtfully updated interior.
The first floor of the home features a spacious living room with a fireplace, a formal dining room, and a well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. There is also a powder room and a mudroom on the first floor.
The second floor of the home has three bedrooms, two full baths, and a laundry room. The master bedroom has a custom accent wall, an exquisite master bath, and a walk-in closet. The other two bedrooms are both a good size and share a full bath.
The exterior of the home is beautifully landscaped and features a private patio. The home is also located within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and parks.
This home is perfect for anyone looking for a charming and luxurious home in the heart of Historic Old Town Alexandria.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths
- 1548 square feet
- Original brickwork
- Updated interior
- Spacious living room
- Formal dining room
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Powder room
- Private patio
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants, and parks
List Price: $1,200,000
- Bright Mind Preschool (0.66 mi)20 reviews
- American Day School (0.72 mi)3 reviews
- Montessori School of Alexandria (2.84 mi)2 reviews
- Ada’s on the River (0.12 mi)561 reviews
- Vola's Dockside Grill & Hi-Tide Lounge (0.29 mi)2470 reviews
- Virtue Feed & Grain (0.24 mi)2509 reviews
- Cafe Du Soleil (0.15 mi)137 reviews
- Misha’s Coffee (0.19 mi)39 reviews
- Abyssinia Market & Coffee House (0.48 mi)71 reviews